Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Young Guns.... of Thunder!

I'm sitting here in the semi-heart of Marrietta, GA at the Murray Sound Lab, recording a new song for a new EP.  I feel old. Everyone doing this project with me us under 30.  All these young Sons of Thunder pounding out a sound to some of those crazy melodies that dance in my head. 

If you are not a song writer you'll miss that journey but if you are, you know what I am saying.   I don't know how I am doing this and how it is all going to work, but I think I'll finish my life trying to hum, tap, slap, slam, or knock out of the ball park another random thought that has a lift and lilt to it.  I feel like a fly on the wall watching something bigger occur.  These young guys are hearing their own production shooting out from the chords of my original intentions. Wow, it's so amazing to hear what they hear.  They make me feel younger!  I want to run get a pair of Lucky or Diesel Jeans, Tom shoes and put three different colors in my hair!  (I actually already own 2 pairs of Toms, so I guess one step ahead)

What a day to be alive and and house a gift!  What a day to be in the crowd and on the side lines watching these young beautiful male and female souls discover how to find their sound and reach with their tenacity for the Living God. What a day to be a 42 woman surrounded by young King David's who dropped the Lyre to find a loop!  These positioned Renegades who are desperate to figure out what the "church" is going on and how to not look like what others say, are the reasons they don't sit in her pews any longer.  I notice them though. They look out of the corner of their eye and can't believe themselves that they are in a room with me!  What they may not know is that I am the one honored.  Honored to light a candle when they throw their crowns down before a Justice King and tell him how great of a Father he has been to them.  You can't buy a ticket to that.  But if you could.....I might be first in line.............

 

2 comments:

  1. wow... reading this makes my heart Race ... Time to start writing again ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was during my research on HIV/Herpes that I stumbled upon the Hiv/Herpes information; information which is quite easy to find when doing a search for STD on google. I was into conspiracy at the time thought of HIV/Herpes Cured' being a conspiracy was something Ignorance though,I found pretty interesting about herbal medicine. I asked questions about the Herbal cure's on official HIV/Herpes websites and I was banned for doing so by moderators who told me that I was parroting Hiv/Herpes propaganda. This reinforced my belief that there is a cure for Hiv/Herpes Then i found a lady from germany name Achima Abelard Dr Itua Cure her Hiv so I send him a mail about my situation then talk more about it and send me his herbal medicine I drank for two weeks.And today I'm Cured no Hiv/Herpes in my life,I searched for Hiv/Herpes groups to attempt to make contact with people in order to learn more about Hiv/Herpes Herbal Cure's I believed at this time that you with the same disease this information is helpful to you and I wanted to do the best I could to spread this information in the hopes of helping other people.That Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer,disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Infertility, ,Epilepsy ,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara,Conley,Mckinney and many more suffrin from all kind of disease so i contacted him . He's a herbal doctor with a unique heart of God, Contact Emal..info@drituaherbalcenter.com / drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Phone or whatsapp..+2348149277967.

    ReplyDelete